Below are some general tips for show etiquette, both for those entering the show, and for general visitors.
- Arrive at least an hour before judging begins to go through health check and get settled
- Ensure your hamster is in good health, with no communicable diseases or parasites
- Be courteous and polite to all involved - all shows are in good fun, and while there is competition, there is no need to be malicious to each other
- Do not touch, poke or handle any of the hamsters on display
- Photographs of animals are permitted, however, ask before photographing any people
- Please ask questions when you are unsure, however, direct your questions to other team members as opposed to the judges
- Do not bring other animals to the show